Greetings from the National Executive Board to all nursing and midwifery trainee nurses across Ghana. To curb the problem of students who have not been receiving their trainee allowances, GNMTA has liaised with the Ministry of Health for a faster way of collecting data of students who have not received their due allowances.
The directive given is that we are to submit new data of all students who have been having issues with their allowances.
In view of this, the National Executive Board has created a data collection tool to help make this process an easy one.
All local executives are to notify their students with allowance issues to log in to the site of the data collection tool and submit their details as soon as possible for the necessary processing to be done.
How To Submit Your Data
- Click on the link to access the website. https://forms.gle/BRWFLzgttcodRThE8
- Select the name of your school.
- Enter your full name in caps with your surname first. eg; BANSAH COURAGE
- Select your year of admission.
- Enter the number of months owed.
- Enter your E-ZWICH number and telephone number.
- Cross-check your information making sure all is correct before hitting the SUBMIT button.
Note: THIS INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY GNMTA FOR USE BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH. PLEASE CERTIFY THAT ALL INFORMATION GATHERED IS TRUE AND ACCURATE. PLEASE SUBMIT INFORMATION ONLY ONCE.