Online application forms are now available for admission into the Basic Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session and Community Midwifery programme for the 2023/2034 academic session.
To be considered for admission into the Basic Midwifery programme, candidates are required to possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O’level result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. These subjects must be obtainable in not more than two sittings.
For candidates applying for the Community Midwifery programme, in addition to having 4 credits including English Language and Biology in their O’level results (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), they must also be indigenes of Taraba State.
Admission forms will be available for purchase on the college website at a fee of ₦8,300 per candidate.
How to Apply
To apply for admission into Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, follow these steps:
- Go to the College website at www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application
- Create an account on the portal using your preferred username and password.
- Log in to the portal with your username and password.
- Make payment for the application form using your ATM card.
- Fill the form carefully and submit it online.
- Print your payment slip (evidence of payment), application form and acknowledgement.
- During the entrance examination, bring along your printed payment slip, scratch card and all other required documents for verification.