To the general public, The Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) is inviting you to take part in its 2022 Community Nursing Programme. With a duration of 2 years and 4 semesters, this program is approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and is aimed at providing students with a comprehensive education in community nursing.
As a participant in the program, you’ll receive hands-on training in community nursing skills, as well as the knowledge and clinical experience necessary to become a Licensed Community Nurse (LCN). As an LCN, you’ll play a critical role in providing nursing care to individuals, whether they’re sick or well, and assist in promoting health in the communities where you live and work.
The program is run by the Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing in Katsina, with the goal of bringing essential health care services to communities at the grassroots level. This includes home care, provision of consumables, first aid care, primary case management, school health services, and prompt referral to the appropriate level of care for further management.
So don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to advance your career in nursing and make a positive impact on the health and well-being of your community. Apply today!
REQUIREMENT FOR QUALIFICATION
To be eligible for admission into the Post Basic Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar School of Nursing Katsina;
- applicants must possess the following academic credentials: a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, from WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. A combination of either WAEC/WAEC or NECO/NECO or WAEC/NECO is acceptable. NABTEB, on the other hand, must be taken as a standalone and must contain all five required credits.
- candidates must be Registered Midwives with a current practicing license.
- Qualified applicants will then be invited for an interview with the college, and those who are successful at the interview will be granted provisional admission into the programme.
- admitted students will be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the College’s website by following this link: https://conamkat.edu.ng/
- Click/Tap on Apply Online
- Click/Tap on Application Instructions to read the instructions and application guides for the online application.