Attention all interested parties, we would like to inform you that the GeedyStar College of Health Technology is currently accepting admission applications from eligible candidates. The necessary requirements and steps to obtain the registration form can now be found on this platform.
Please pay close attention as we guide you through the process of applying for the GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Session.
GeedyStar College of Health Technology offers a wide range of courses for aspiring healthcare professionals.
Our available courses include
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Pediatric Technician
- Orthopaedic Technician
- Public Health Technician
- Public Health Nursing
- Health Technician
- Health Assistant Medical
- Paramedic Technician
- Environmental Health Technology
- Health Education and Promotion
- Community Health Technology
- Health Information Management Technology
- Pharmacy Technician, Dispensary Optician
- Nutrition and Dietetics.
We also offer six-month certificate courses in;
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Diploma in Nursing and Patient Care
- Care of the Aged and Handicapped
- Accident and Emergency (A & E)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
For the convenience of working professionals, our courses are available online, on weekends, and in the evenings.
Requirements for GeedyStar College of Health Technology
To be considered for admission into GeedyStar College of Health Technology, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes in NECO/WAEC/NABTED examinations.
- The credit passes must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The credit passes must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
Steps to Apply GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Form
If you’re interested in applying for GeedyStar College of Health Technology, it’s important to note that there are specific start dates for training, though applications are accepted year-round.
- To begin your application, simply visit www.geedystar.com.ng/registration-form/ and follow the instructions provided.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, our admissions advisor is available via phone or WhatsApp at +2347061703877, or you can reach out via email at [email protected] or [email protected].