The scholarship offers 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts & Humanities. ENS International Selection Scholarships 2023 are awarded to international students. Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
The Ecole normale supérieure (ENS) aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of a bachelor in Math and in Computing science (license 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ecole normale supérieure (ENS)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Host Institution (s): Ecole normale supérieure (ENS), Paris
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship value and benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 10 in Sciences and 10 in Arts& Humanities.
Study Level: Bachelor and Masters
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | ENS International Selection Scholarships
To qualify for the International selection Scholarships 2023/2024;
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Academic disciplines offered through the International selection program are as follows;
- Arts & Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater Studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political Studies, Geography, History, History, and Philosophy of Law, History, and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earth science, Computing Science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
What the ENS International selection scholarships offer to include;
- Access to the training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment.
- A 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years
- An accommodation (a room) on one of the ENS campuses.
- At the end of their studies, students graduate with a master’s degree in their specialty and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the International selection Scholarships, applicants must deposit, and merge the under-listed documents as a unique Pdf, on a platform whose link will be sent once you have filled your initial application form on HERE. Applicants should refer to the official scholarship page for a detailed application guide while getting ready the required documentation.
- Detailed editable application form (editable form, download and save before filling it out)
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long font: Times New Roman, 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing) – written in French; Candidates in Economics, Linguistics, or Cognitive studies must submit their motivation letter both in French and in English
- Research project of 3 pages maximum (10 000 characters including spaces).
Please Note: the procedures are slightly different for the different disciplines. It is important to see details on the application page.
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022
More Details at Official Webpage