University Of Health And Allied Science UHAS 2022/2023 Courses
University Of Health And Allied Science UHAS 2022/2023 Courses, All the Courses offered In University of Health and Allied Sciences UHAS are as followed:
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Public Health Nursing
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Medical Degree (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Physician Assistantship
SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
- Doctor of Pharmacy
SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory
- Bachelor of Dietetics
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
SCHOOL OF BASIC AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Disease Control
- Health Promotion
- Health Information
University of Health and Allied Sciences Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil Regular) in Applied Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health (MPH – Regular) with the following options;
- MPH (General)
- MPH (Epidemiology and Disease Control)
Does UHAS do a degree in nursing?
Bachelor of Nursing
The UHAS Nursing programme is an upgrade on the Diploma in Nursing curriculum being used by the Nursing Training Institutions in the country.
Does UHAS offer physician assistant?
An applicant must: Have an interest in Studying Physician Assistant at University Of Health and Allied Science (UHAS) Must have First Degree from an Accredited Tertiary Institution (Second Class Lower Division or better) in the Sciences or any Science related Course of study.