Islamic University College 2022/2023 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2022 ICUG Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- ICUG Admission Registration 2022 is scheduled to close on (SEPTEMBER 2022).
- The Islamic University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the ICUG Admission Forms 2022/2023 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Family Health Medical School, ICUG Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Islamic University College applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply for Islamic University College 2022/2023 Admissions
Interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below
Application Procedure for Undergraduate Programmes
(A) Application Form may be downloaded from the link below:
- Download the University Undergraduate Application Form
- Download the University Application Form Guidelines to guide you to fill the form
- The Application Fee GH¢100.00 or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians) should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank in Ghana (See Mode of Payment below)
- Fill the Application Form. The completed Application Form must have attached to it:
- Copy of Payment Receipt (Pay-in-Slip) of the Application Fee
- All relevant certificates or examination slips (WASSCE/SSSCE, Cambridge GCE, WAEC GCE, etc), and diploma from diploma-awarding institutions in Ghana or elsewhere
- And other documents stated in the “Attached Documents” section of the Application Form
- The completed Application Form must be signed by the prospective student and delivered in person or by post (EMS or courier service) together with “All Documents” stated in (iv) above to the Academic Administration Department of IUCG at the following address bel:ow:
The Vice-President (Academic Affairs)
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT-3221, Accra. Ghana
(B) Application Form is also obtainable from Regional Post Offices nationwide as well as the Administration Block of Islamic University College, at a fee of GH¢100.00 (US$70.00 for non-Ghanaians).