Islamic University College 2021/2022 Admission Application, the Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for admission to undergraduate programmes of the University College for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year in January 2021
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (ICUG) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021/2022 Islamic University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Islamic University College Admission Registration 2021/2022 is scheduled to close( YET TO BE ANNOUCED)
- The Islamic University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the ICUG Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines.
- Application Form is obtainable:
- From Regional Post Offices nationwide
- From the Administration Block of Islamic University College
- Downloading the University Undergraduate Application Form and the University Application Form Guidelines to guide you to fill the form.
- The Application Fee GH¢100.00 (for Ghanaians) or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians)
- Payment for the downloaded Application Form should be paid through any branch ofGhana Commercial Bank (See Mode of Payment
- Fill the Application Form. The completed Application Form must have attached to it:
- Copy of Payment Receipt (Pay-in-Slip) of the Application Fee
- All relevant certificates or examination slips (WASSCE/SSSCE, Cambridge GCE, WAEC GCE, etc), and diploma from diploma-awarding institutions in Ghana or elsewhere.
- And other documents stated in the “Attached Documents” section of the Application Form.
The completed Application Form must be signed by the prospective student and delivered in person or by post (EMS or courier service) together with “All Documents” stated in above to the Academic Administration Department of IUCG at the following address:
The Vice-President (Academic Affairs)
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT-3221, Accra. Ghana
Closing Date: NOT OUT YET
The completed Application Forms should reach the Academic Administration (IUCG) by close-of-day on (DATE NOT OUT YET), for Mature candidates and by (DATE NOT OUT YET), for Direct-Entry candidates.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The Application Fee GH¢100.00 (for Ghanaians) or US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians) should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank in Ghana into:
Account Name: ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GHANA
Branch: GCB TETTEH QUARSHIE BRANCH
Account Number: 1261130002860
NOTE: A copy of the Pay-in-Slip should be submitted together with the completed Application Form.
For Mature Candidates ONLY
There will be a two-week Tutorial Course (costing GH¢250 plus optional Hostel fee ofGH¢50) to be organized from Monday, 16th to Friday, 27th July 2021 for prospective Mature candidates to prepare them for the University Entrance Examinations.
The University admits the following categories of students into Level 100 (first year) of the 4-year bachelor degree programme:
- Holders of Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) with passes (at Grade D or better) in core English, core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three elective subjects, with an aggregate of 24 or better.
- Holders of West African Senior Secondary (School) Certificate Examination (WASSCE) of WAEC with passes (at Grade C6 or better) in core English, core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies plus three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 36 or better.
- Candidates with a combination of SSSCE and WASSCE may also apply.
- Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level with five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two (2) GCE ‘A’ Level passes and a pass in General Paper. One of the ‘A’ Level passes must be at grade D or better.
- Holders of (i) Ghana GCE ‘O’ Level with five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics, (ii) Teachers’ Post-Secondary School Certificate (2- or 3-year) without Diploma, and (iii) other High-School-equivalent certificates (local or foreign) are encouraged to apply as Mature applicants.
- Holders of other qualifications [such as Professional certificates and Diplomas: HND (First and Second Class), ICA, CIM, etc.; RSA II and above, DBS (with Distinction), GIJ certificate, Teachers’ Diploma, a University degree in unrelated subject] can apply and would be considered for placement into Level 200 or 300 on a case-by-case basis at an interview. (Applications should include relevant transcripts and SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE result slips).
- Mature applicants with a minimum age of 27 years who do not necessarily satisfy the above standard requirement for admission but have reasonable educational background and 3 years working experience or have demonstrated ability for academic work. Such applicants shall have to pass a University Entrance Examination in English (Essay, Comprehension, Grammar and Usage) and General Paper (Quantitative Methods, Critical and Logical Thinking, and Current Affairs) and may be required to pass an interview. (Applications should include a copy each of Birth Certificate, Letters showing First and Current Employment, and any other relevant examination results.
- Foreign students with qualifications equivalent to those in (a), (b), (c) and (d) above may be considered for admission. They must, however, show evidence of proficiency in English Language.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news