All qualified and interested applicants now have access to the appropriate application portal for undergraduate and postgraduate study at the Émile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 Portal. Do well to adhere to the instructions for applying below.
The Émile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship 2023–2024 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Application Portal step-by-step instructions have been updated.
Qualifications for the Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship
Students must be first-time candidates, from a country outside the European Union, whose household does not file taxes in the European Union, and who have been accepted into the Undergraduate program in order to be eligible for the award.
The following students are not eligible:
- applicants from Switzerland and Norway, as they may be eligible for CROUS scholarships
- dual citizenship holders, including those with EU citizenship
- Quebec-based candidates for master’s degrees (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Québec residents may apply to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- applicants for a dual master’s degree. Only candidates seeking the following dual degrees are permitted to apply:
- the Columbia University/Journalism Sciences Po joint degree
- the combined degree from Sciences Po and Fudan University with a focus on global affairs in Europe and Asia (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Sciences Po/Peking University dual degree (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Doctoral program participants (thesis)
- Participants in the one-year Master’s programs
- Bachelor applicants with two degrees (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- exchange participants
- applicants who use the French graduate admissions process
- The Émile Boutmy scholarship cannot be coupled with the Eiffel, AEFE, BGF, or any other scholarship.
How to Apply for the Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarship for Undergraduates
- Please be aware that you cannot apply for the Émile Boutmy Scholarship again if you have already been denied.
- Only entire files will be considered.
- If a request is submitted after the deadline, it won’t be accepted.
Application Closing Date
22 February 2023 is the deadline for undergraduate program applications from students at overseas secondary schools.
The undergraduate program has a 10 April 2023 deadline for applications from French secondary schools.
The master’s program has a 30 November 2022 deadline.