This article provides comprehensive details on how to apply for Valley View University Admission. It includes how an applicant can create an account with VVU, apply for admission through the online application portal, and other relevant information that may sound useful.
Valley View University Courses
Valley View University offers a wide range of courses every academic year. Be sure to make thorough research on the programmes available for admission before applying.
Valley View University Admission Requirements
Before applying to Valley View University, applicants must take note of the admission requirements. This information determines whether or not an applicant qualifies for admission. You may take a look at our in-depth article on VVU Admission Requirements.
Once satisfied with all the admission criteria, the next step is to start the online application process. Applicants will be required to create an account before applying for VVU admission online. Follow the steps provided for details.
How to Create Account with Valley View University
Applicants who wish to apply for Valley View University admission must first create an account. Kindly read on how to create an account below:
To create an Account
1. Visit this link: https://admissions.vvu.edu.gh
2. Click on Register (to create a new account) or Login (if you have already created an account)
3. Provide a valid email address and fill in the necessary information required to create and activate your account.
4. Click on the “Create Account” button
5. Activate your Account (A mail will be sent to the email you used in creating your account)
6. Check either your Inbox or Spam and click on the link to activate your account.
7. Confirm Account Activation by clicking on the button labeled Activate Account Now
8. You have successfully signed up for a VVU account.
After creating an account with Valley View University, you are now good to go to the admission portal. Here are comprehensive details on how to apply for Valley View University admission online.
How to Apply for Valley View University Admission Online
Check out the simple steps on how to apply for Valley View University admission as provided below:
1. Visit the Valley View University admission portal: https://admissions.vvu.edu.gh
2. Now enter your Login Credentials (your Email and Password)
3. Click on the “Sign In” button to continue
4. Start the VVU Online application process by clicking on the “Begin Application” button
5. Complete the form and upload all the required documents as indicated in the application process.
6. Make sure all required fields are filled out
7. Click on the “Submit” button to finalize your online application.
Applicants are to wait patiently for their admission outcomes.
- You can save your application progress at any point and continue later.
- Please note that once you ‘submit’ your application, you cannot make any changes.
- All result slips, transcripts, or report cards must be scanned and uploaded with other necessary documents.
- Applicants must check all details and documents entered and uploaded before submission. Any information submitted cannot be amended.
- Only applications with all required documents submitted will be considered.
- You can download a PDF version of the application as a guide to the online application. You cannot submit this PDF as your application.
How to Check Valley View University Admission Status
There are few steps to get you started. To check whether you have been admitted to the University:
- Visit the results checker page: https://vvu.edu.gh/subdomains/admissionchecker/index.php
- Enter your first or last name in the field to search
- Click on the search icon and wait.
- Go through the list of names that appears to check out your name.
- Once you have been admitted, your name will appear.
Does Valley View University Accepts D7?
Valley View University does not accaccept D7. We recommend you to read on their admission requirements.
Pingback: How to Gain Admission to Study Education Programme at VVU - Tertiary Forms