Below are the full details of Presbyterian Women’s College of Education admission. This includes the various courses offered at Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, entry requirements, where and how to buy admission E-Voucher, steps on how to apply online, how to submit your application, and other relevant information you may need.
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Courses
These are the general courses offered at the Colleges of Education in Ghana:
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Requirements
Below are the admission requirements for Presbyterian Women’s College of Education. The following applicants must possess the general requirements to gain admission into the College.
a. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Applicants
b. Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Applicants
c. WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants
d. Technical and Vocational Education and Training Applicants
e. Foreign Qualifications
After reading through all the general requirements and being eligible for admission into the college, you can now apply for admission.
Details on how to apply for Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission will be provided, but you have to obtain an admission E-Voucher in the meantime.
How to Buy E-Voucher
Applicants will first have to make a payment for the purchase of E-Voucher into the Colleges of Education – Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
Additionally, mobile money wallets can also be made by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Tigo Cash
- Vodafone Cash
- Airtel Money, and
- MTN Mobile Money
Just follow the procedure to obtain your E-Voucher. Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address – admission.coeportal.edu.gh
Next is how to apply on the College admission portal. After obtaining the E-Voucher, follow the steps provided below to successfully apply online.
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Forms
To successfully apply for admission into Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, applicants must follow this set of instructions:
1. Visit the College Admission Portal: https://admission.coeportal.edu.gh and click on the “Apply Now” button
2. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
3. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
4. Fill the Application form and upload all required details and attach a passport picture.
5. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEGformat and must not exceed 40KB in size.
6. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following:
- Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
- After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
7. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
8. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
9. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
10. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Please note the following:
1. Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
2. Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
How Do I Submit My Application Form?
3. After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
4. Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
5. Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
6. Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
How to Check Admission Status
Applicants will be required to use the same portal as used in applying for Presbyterian Women’s College of Education online to check their admission status.
Once logged into the portal:
1. Provide your login credentials (Serial Number and PIN)
2. Locate the “Check Admission Status” button. and click on it.
3. Now you can search your name to find out whether you have been admitted.
That’s all. Congratulations if you have been admitted.
Is College of Education forms out?
College of Education forms are available within the first 4months. The deadline for submission of forms is mostly in the 7th month (i.e. July). Applicants are expected to buy and fill out the forms within this period. Submission after the deadline will not be accepted.
Is D7 accepted in Teacher Training College?
No College of Education in Ghana accepts such results. Kindly check out all the College admission requirements provided.
College of Education Forms in Ghana
In conclusion, these are the full details of Presbyterian Women’s College of Education admission. I hope this content helped you find what you needed. For more information about Presbyterian Women’s College of Education admission, visit the institution or click here for more information.