If you are interested in a career in nursing, it is essential that you stay up to date with the most recent training opportunities available. One way to achieve this is to closely monitor the nursing training forms that are released periodically. In this article, we will be talking about how to buy nurses’ training forms in Ghana using Mobile Money. There is no need to join a long queue at the bank.
Buy Nursing Training Forms Online using MoMo
- First, open your phone’s dialer and dial the short code: *887*18#
- Now enter the name of your preferred school. In this case, enter MOH as the school alias.
- After entering the Ministry of Health, you will be asked for the amount of the form (200 cedis).
- Tap the Reply button to continue.
- You will now be prompted for the wallet authorization message. Enter your MoMo Pin to authorize the payment form.
- Now, wait for a message for the successful purchase of the form.
- The form serial number and PIN will be sent to you via SMS and from here you can proceed with your Nursing Training College 2023 admission application.
Which bank can I get nursing training forms to buy?
The 2023 nurses’ training forms are available at the following Banks/Sources: GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Agric. Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, and Republic Bank.
How much is nurses training forms in Ghana?
The nurses training forms for 2023 is GHS 200.00 for all public nurses training schools.
What is the deadline for nursing training forms?
The 2023 Nursing Training College Admission Application Closing date is 5th July 2023. The Nursing Training College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.