The Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ghana invites applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programs offered at the institution for the 2023 / 2024 Academic Year. The Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ghana has announced that Nurses training application forms are realized and will be available for sale starting Monday, 24th April 2023.
Nursing & Midwifery Training College 2023 / 2024 Admission Forms; Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from February 2023.
How to apply for 2023 Nurses Training Forms Out
- Buy the 2023 nurses training application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence). Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click the mobile money link and follow the instructions.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online at mohschools.edu.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
What is the closing date for 2023 nurses training forms?
The Closing date for 2023/2024 nurses training forms is Wednesday, 5th July 2023. The Nursing Training College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM. Read more about the nurses training closing date here.
Pingback: Korle Bu Nursing Training College Cut Off Points For 2021/22 Admissions - Tertiary GH