The Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ghana invites applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programs offered at the institution for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. The Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ghana has announced that Nurses training application forms are realized and will be available for sale starting Monday, 29th of March, 2020.
Nursing & Midwifery Training College 2021/2022 Admission Forms; Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from February 2021.
Are 2021 Nurses Training Forms Out
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence). Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click the mobile money link and follow the instructions
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online at mohschools.edu.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.