The Ministry of Health in a post monitored by Tertiary Ghana has officially begun the sales of nurses training forms for the 2022/2023 academic year. The 2022/2023 nurses training forms will be available for sales starting Monday, 16th of May 2022 to Friday 29th of July, 2022.
- The deadline for nursing training forms 2022 is on the 16th of July, 2022. Always check with the Ministry of Health’s official portal in case there have been changes in the closing date.
How much is 2022/2023 nurses training forms?
The price of nursing training forms 2022 is Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 200.00). The Nurses Training form Vouchers / Codes can be purchased from branches of the following banks nationwide.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch close to you. There will be no need going to the main branch to get the 2022/2023 nurses training forms.
Steps on how to fill 2022/2023 Nurses Training Forms
- Purchase the Nursing training admission form
- Proceed to the MOH Admission Portal login page
Enter your Serial Number and PIN on the e-voucher obtained from the bank
- Click on Login
- Check all this required information and complete the following stages
• Select programme
• Select institution
• Input required academic details
- Scan and upload the results of your examination)
- Input your Personal details
- Upload a passport-sized photograph
- Preview the summary of your online application, and check to see if all the information you entered is correct. Once the info is submitted, you cannot edit them.
- Agreed to the Terms and Conditions
- Tap on Submits
- Print a copy of the online application form or save it as a PDF.
Note: It will be useful if you can send a copy of the form you filled out through EMS to your nurses training school of choice.
In case of any difficulty, drop a comment below and one of our representatives will be ready to assist you.
is d7 accepted in Nurses Training 2022
The Cut off point for 2022 admission is an aggregate of 24 in 3 relevant core and 3 elective subjects. The Holy Family Nursing and Midwifery Training College admission requirements are however most relied on during the admission process.
However, D7 to F9 is not accepted to study any diplomat course at Holy Family Nursing Training College Candidates who have D7 to F9 and still wish to study at Holy Family Nursing Training College can apply to the nursing auxiliary program. That is Health Assistance Curative (HAC) or Nurse assistance Preventive (NAP). They are 2 years certificate course in nursing. Below are articles that explain the course description in detail.