Agogo Nursing College (Agogo NTC) is pleased to announce the interview list for successful applicants who have advanced to the interview stage of the nursing training admission process for the 2024/2025 academic year. Below, you will find important information about the Agogo Nursing College interview date, interview requirements, and anticipated interview questions.
Agogo Nursing College Interview Date
The interviews for the 2024/2025 academic year at Agogo Nursing College will take place from 20th July 2023 to 14th August 2023 for all three nursing training programs.
Successful applicants selected for the interview stage will receive a text message at least one week before the interview date, indicating the specific interview date. Following the interviews, the results will be published on the online admission portal and the notice board of Agogo Nursing College.
Recommended: Agogo NTC Interview Questions
Agogo Nursing College Interview List
The Agogo Nursing College interview list will be displayed on the college’s notice board. Applicants who have qualified for the interview stage will also receive an SMS notification confirming their interview date.
Nursing Training Interview Requirements
Applicants are required to bring the following items to the interview venue on the day of the interview. It is essential to prepare these documents in advance:
- Proof of Application: Applicants must download and print out their proof of application, which should be brought to the nursing training interview as evidence of your application submission.
- Photocopy of Result Slip: Please carry a photocopy of the result slip used during your application. If you combined two different results in your application, ensure you bring both result slips.
- Passport Pictures: Each applicant should carry two passport-sized photos for each result used. If you combined two results in your application, bring four passport photos (two for each result slip).
- Proof of Interview Invite: You must show proof that you received a text message inviting you to the interview. Bring along the mobile phone to which the text message was sent and be ready to show the message upon request.
- Birth Certificate: All applicants are required to bring their birth certificates. If you do not have it immediately, most nursing training colleges may allow you to provide it within 30 days upon admission.
- Interview Fee: Applicants will be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be GHS 100, unless there have been recent changes. The exact amount will be communicated in the text message you receive from the nursing training college.
To assist candidates in performing well during the interview, we have compiled a list of likely nursing training college interview questions and answers for your practice. Feel free to download or bookmark this page to aid in your preparation.
Please note that these questions are commonly asked during nursing training interviews, and they are provided to help you prepare effectively. We wish all applicants great success.
Agogo Nursing College Admission List 2024
The Agogo Nursing College admission list and admission letters will be available for access from 22nd to 30th September 2024. Admitted applicants will receive a congratulatory text message with details on how to pay their admission acceptance fee and download their admission letters. Additionally, you can use the portal to view your academic progress and financials.
How to Check Nursing Training Admission Status
To check your admission status, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Nurses Training College application status checker portal at https://ntcho.edu.gh/.
- Enter your Application Reference in the provided field.
- Click the “Check Status” button to access your application status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of Agogo Nursing College.
Exploring Nursing Training Courses
For comprehensive information on the various nursing training courses available in Ghana to earn your nursing degree, diploma, or certificate, Tertiary Ghana is your go-to source. There are various levels of nursing courses and specialties, each with its own unique requirements. Navigating the nursing hierarchy can be simpler than it appears.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for the most reliable campus news and updates.