UDS Admission List. The University for Development Studies (UDS) admission list has been released for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UDS 2020/2021 ADMISSION LIST
The management of the University for Development Studies (UDS) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various undergraduate degree programmes in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The admission list is simply the names of successful applicants who were offered provisional admission into an educational institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after conducting admission screening exercise and cut off point check. Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on the portal for admission into the college for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the school to check your admission status in case you are not clear about something.
HOW TO CHECK UDS 2020/2021 ADMISSION LIST
UDS admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.uds.edu.gh/undonline/admissions/
- Then search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, Firstname or Programme
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter online and immediately pay your fees in order not to lose your admission.
- For domestic students, fees can be paid at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank and Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382.
Newly admitted candidates are to check UDS Re-Opening Date for the first semester of the 2020/2021 academic year. This is to enable students to proceed with their school fees payment and online registration.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of University for Development Studies (UDS).