Checking, Downloading, and Printing a Training College Admission Letter: The Colleges of Education Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic year has been made available online, and candidates who applied for admission to any of the colleges can now check their admission status by following the instructions below.
- Candidates who were offered admission to any of the colleges in Ghana received text messages from their colleges of choice instructing them to print their admission letters.
- All successful applicants received Application Numbers as well as a PIN via SMS. If you were chosen without a PIN, you can still request one from the College by providing your APP Number and Phone Number from the application.
- After receiving the Application Number and PIN from the school, you must visit the admission checker websites via the link.
- When you arrive at the page, you must enter your Application Number and PIN.
- Enter your information and then click the Sign-in button. You will be directed to the admissions page.
- On that page, you will find your detailed admission letter, as well as information about what is expected of you.
- There will also be two buttons in the top left corner of the page. These are the PRINT and DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT buttons.
- To print your admission letter, click the Print button.
- Return to the page and click the “Download Document” button to download the additional documents that list the items you are required to send to school.
- You can then pay your fees after receiving your admission letter.
You can then pay your fees after receiving your admission letter.
How to Verify Admission If you have not yet received your PIN
If you have not yet received your PIN, you can still check and print your admission letter by following the steps below.
- To begin, open your web browser and navigate to https://admissionsghana.com/. This will take you to the general admissions page for the college of education.
- Once on the page, choose the year of application (2022/2023), the school that offered you admission, and then click Check to proceed to the next page.
- On the following page, enter your Application/Reference Number and then click the Search Button.
- Your information will be displayed after you click the search button. These are some examples: Application Number, Surname, Other names, Programme Batch, Academic Year.
- You can now print the admission letter and pay your admission fees by clicking the Print button. That’s all there is to it. Check, Download, and Print the Training College Admission Letter.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates admitted to Ghana’s educational colleges.