Regional Maritime University Admissions 2022/2023, details of Regional Maritime University Cut off points 2023; Get detailed information on the cut off points and admission requirements
The University currently uses the standard cut off point of SSSCE aggregate 36 or better; WASSCE aggregate 24 or better; the ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels as well as the GBCE/ABCE qualifications to admit qualified applicant. The Faculties have also additional requirement to be satisfied by the applicant
The details of Regional Maritime University Cut off points 2023 is very difficult to get even from the school. According to the school, on admission requirements are followed in admitting students into the University.
The Regional Maritime University Cut off points are only used during academic years in which the number of qualified applicants far exceeds the number of vacant places available.
Below is the Regional Maritime University admission requirements
WASSCE/SSSCE/NECO holders: Applicants must have credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6) in three elective Subjects which must include Physics and Elective Mathematics with an aggregate score of 36 on the WASSCE scale or 24 on the SSSCE Scale or better.
See Also Presbyterian University College Ghana (PUCG) Cut Off Points 2023 – 2023
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holders: Applicants must have credits in at least five (5) G.C.E ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three (3) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects one of which must be Mathematics.
Other Qualifications: Other qualifications including;
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum note of 10/20 in each of the relevant subjects.
- Combined IGCSE and Cambridge – GCE ‘A’ and ‘O’ levels holders must have three relevant subjects at the Cambridge ‘A’ Levels, in addition to at least five (5) passes including English and Mathematics at the Cambridge ‘O’ Level.
- American Grades 12 with a Final Grade Point of at least 3.0.
- City & Guilds Technician Part 3 and Advanced Technician Diploma, etc. in relevant subjects which are equivalent to the SSSCE/WASSCE or the GCE will be considered.
- HND Holders: HND holders in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division from recognized Tertiary Institutions. Applicants must have at least two (2) years post-qualification working experience.
(ii) MATURE STUDENTS’ ENTRY ROUTE (ALL PROGRAMMES)
Applicants must be at least 25 years old, and would have to show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application.
- Applicant must also pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the University in (English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test).
Find out about other universities here
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for all your admission requirements