Presbyterian University College Cut off Points for 2020/2021 Admissions, there are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution in Ghana. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
PUCG Cut off points! Presbyterian University College PUCG Cut off points 2020 is used to determine who gets admitted into the institution and which course the person is offered.
In most cases, the cut off point for PUCG is to be used by a prospective student seeking to get admission into the institution as a guidance is selecting his or her courses or programmes.
The said student is to measure the Presbyterian University College Cut off points 2020 against his or her grades in order to find out whether he or she is qualified to be admitted into the particular programme of choice.
The following is the Presbyterian University College cut-off points to consider before applying for Admission to any academic programme available at PUCG for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Details of Presbyterian University College Cut off points 2020
Details of Presbyterian
University College Cut off points 2020; Get details of all cut off points and
requirements for admissions into the institution.
The University currently uses the standard cut off point of SSSCE aggregate 36 or better; WASSCE aggregate 24 or better; the ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels as well as the GBCE/ABCE qualifications to admit qualified applicant. The Faculties have also additional requirement to be satisfied by the applicant
The Presbyterian University College Cut off points 2020 is not available to the public. The cut off points of Presbyterian University College is generally not known to the public.
According to the University, admission requirements are mostly what is used to process applicants for admission. The Presbyterian University College Cut off points comes into play only when the number of people applying are way beyond the capacity of the institution.
Since the Presbyterian University College Cut off points 2018 is not available, we provide you with the Admission Requirements of Presbyterian University College.
Entry Requirements or Admission Requirements of Presbyterian University College
GENERAL ENTRY QUALIFICATION FOR
General Entry Requirement for SSSCE/ GBCE/ WASSCE Applicants
The total aggregate for SSSCE/GBCE is 24 and that of WASSCE is 36
(Integrated Science will be used to calculate the aggregate of Applicants who apply for the following programmes: BSc Mathematics, BSc Information and Communication Technology, BSc Environmental and Natural Resources Management, and BSc Physician Assistant, Nursing.
Social Studies will be used to calculate the aggregate of applicants who apply for Rural and Community Development and BSc Business Administration).
RSA III/ABEC/GBCE/HND Applicants are eligible to apply.
MATURE APPLICANTS: Except for BSc. Nursing and BSc. Physician Assistant programmes, Mature Applicants for all other programmes must have attained a minimum age of 27 with relevant work experience (Candidate must include Birth Certificate) and must pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics and General Paper/Aptitude Test.
Programmes on Offer and Departmental Entry requirements
OKWAHU CAMPUS: (Regular, Weekend and Long Vacation Modular Programmes are Available)
BSc. Business Administration: WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants should have Three core subjects plus Three elective from any of the existing Elective Groupings
BSc. Mathematics: Applicants should have Elective Mathematics or grade C4 or better in Core Mathematics.
BSc. Information & Communication Technology: Applicants should have Elective Mathematics or grade C4 or better in Core Mathematics.
BSc. Agribusiness: Applicants should have Science/Agricultural background from any of the following qualifications:
- WASSCE/SSSCE holders should have General Science or General Agriculture Background.
- Ordinary Level: Chemistry/Physics/Biology/Additional Mathematics/Agricultural Science/General Science.
- Diploma/ HND Holders from an Accredited Agricultural College will be placed in Level 200 or 300 after an interview.
BSc. Business Economics: Applicants
should have elective Economics and Elective Mathematics or grade C4 or better
in Core Mathematics.
AKUAPEM CAMPUS: (Regular, Weekend and Long Vacation Modular Programmes are Available)
B.A. Rural & Community Development: WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants should have Three core subjects plus Three elective from any of the existing Elective Groupings
BSc. Environmental and Natural Resources Management
The Programme is open to:
- WASSCE/SSSCE holders with General Science/General Agriculture/General Arts background.
- Diploma/HND Certificate Holders in Forestry and Environmental Health and other related areas will be placed at Level 200 or 300 after an interview.
ASANTE AKYEM CAMPUS:
BSc. Nursing. (Regular and Weekend Modules Available)
- Applicants with the following background with aggregate 36 in WASSCE or 24 in SSSCE are eligible for admission into the BSc. Nursing Programme: General Arts, General Agriculture with Chemistry, Home Economics with Food and Nutrition. ( Interested Applicants should have grade C6 or better in English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- SRN/RGN Applicants will be placed at Level 200 of the programme after an interview as mature students.
BSc. Physician Assistant – Applicants who hold the following qualifications are eligible for admission:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants should possess three Elective Science Subjects plus three Core Subjects, aggregate 36 or 24 or better.
- GCE O/L Certificate Holders should possess Science or General Science or Additional General Science plus Two A/L Science Subjects.
- Candidates with Advanced Diploma in Community Medicine/Diploma Medical Assistant Certificates plus WASSCE/SSSCE or GCE O/L Certificates will be admitted to level 300 of the programme after an interview as mature students.
- Candidates with SRN or RGN Certificates PLUS relevant WASSCE/SSSCE or GCE O/L subjects will be admitted to level 200 after an interview.
- Candidates who hold BSc. Human Biology and its equivalent will be admitted to Level 300.
- Candidates who hold BSc. Biochemistry/ BSc. Biology/ BSc. Chemistry and other related certificates will be admitted to level 200.
TEMA CAMPUS: (Weekend
Programmes available are – BSc. Business Administration, BSc. Business Economics, BSc. Procurement and Supply Chain Management and BSc. Shipping and Logistics Management.
KUMASI CAMPUS: (Regular and Weekend Module Available)
Programmes available are
- BSc. Physician Assistant (Weekend Only)
- BSc. Information and Communication Technology
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Mathematics
- BSc. Actuarial Science
- BSc. Environmental and Natural Resources Management
This programme is designed for Candidates with weak passes in the SSSCE/WASSCE who have not obtained the minimum entry requirement for admission into universities in Ghana or other tertiary institutions.
Candidates will be offered 12 months of tuition to enable them re-write the WASSCE. Candidates who obtain the minimum entry requirements after the resit would be admitted into any degree programme of their choice.
PROFESSIONAL, DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE COURSES:
The College also offers Several Professional courses (ACCA, CIB, CIMA, ICAG), Diploma and Certificate Courses in Financial Management and Accounting.
The above are the Admission requirements for Presbyterian University College
Find out about other universities here
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for all your admission requirements