The diversity of our students who come from all over the world, with diverse religious, cultural and language orientations constitute one of the distinctive features of the Knutsford Brand.
Our students are passionate in acquiring new knowledge and are committed to lectures and research. Many employers find their commitment, innovation and initiative real assets to their businesses
KNUTSFORD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2022 Knutsford University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- FHMS Admission Registration 2022 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The Knutsford University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Knutsford University College Admission Forms /2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Family Health Medical School, Knutsford University College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Knutsford University College applications are still ongoing.
Knutsford College 2022/2023 Admission Forms
Below are all the details you may need on the admission forms of KNUTSFORD College and the admission procedures
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS can also Apply Online by following the steps below:
- 1. Buy an E-voucher from the admission office : The voucher will give you a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and a serial number which you can then use to complete the online application form. To buy an application voucher:
- CLICK HERE
- Provide your Name, Email Address and a valid Telephone Number (include international prefix).
- Click submit
- Pay using either your VISA card or through MTN Mobile money.
- Wait for the PIN and Serial number to be sent to the telephone number as text or to the email address you provided.
2. TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- CLICK HERE
- Enter the PIN and Serial Number from your application voucher
- Complete the form
- Add all supporting documents
- Submit the form.
- You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application by logging in to the system using the email address and password you create at the start of the process.
- You should also upload your supporting documents with your online application.
- You should also scan and upload your picture and results slips.
- Your application will not be considered until we have received all the required documents.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
- To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Application forms can also be downloaded here and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 60 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$60 for Non-Ghanaian applicants at the time of submission.
- The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to :
The Admissions Officer
Accra East Legon Campus (behind Mensvic Hotel)
Knutsford University College
Admissions Hotline: +233 244 372 072 || +233 269 604 253
Kumasi GBC Campus
GBC Street, Plot 13 Blk ‘C’ (Opposite Bomso Clinic)
Admissions Hotline: +233 (0)3220 289 25 || +233 244 589 667