In this article, we will be guiding you how to check and validate your Nov/Dec examination centers as well as how to verify your Nov/Dec index numbers.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) urges candidates to verify their index making sure that it is correct and they the true owners of such index numbers.
How To Verify Nov/Dec Index Number
- Log on the WAEC registration portal at here.
- Enter your Invoice Number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘fetch index sheet’
- Provide your name and date of birth in the respective sections.
- Finally, click on the continue button to access verify your WAEC index number.
How To Verify Nov/Dec Exams Centers
- Visit the WAEC Registration Portal here.
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Enter your Index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centers.
Browsers such as Firefox and Chrome may display a warning message that is considered an error.
It is mandatory to print and come along with your admission notices before you will be allowed to write each paper.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news