The 2022/2023 nursing training form is officially out for sales. The Ministry of Health has opened the portal for prospective applicants to buy nursing forms and apply to any training college of their choice starting Wednesday 14th April 2021 to 30th July 2022.
For the past few days, we have been getting queries from individuals asking about How to Apply For 2022/2023 Nursing Training College Admission. This article will be outlining the various steps you will follow to apply for 2022/2023 nursing training forms.
How to Apply using the Online Application Procedure:
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence.
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT ANY OF OUR HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORM.
Applicants must also take note that the closing date for the 2022/2023 nursing training college application is 30th July 2022. No application form would be sold after the closing date which is the 2020 Nursing training college application deadline.
Cost of Nursing Training Forms
- Direct Applicants – GH$200.00
How To Buy Nursing Training Forms
- Obtain an Application Voucher from the Post Office or from any of the following Banks/Sources: GCB Bank, Agric. Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, Republic Bank and VISA Credit/Debit Card.
- International Students should use VISA card.
You can take some time to go through some likely Nursing training interview questions for 2022.