Nurses Training College, Ho (HO NTC) has released the interview list of the successful applicants who have made it to the interview stage of the nurses training 2020/2021 admission process for the 2020/2021 academic year. Check the Ho nurses training interview date, Ho nurses training interview requirement, and probable interview questions for Ho nurses training interview here.
Ho Nurses Training Interview Date
The Ho Nursing Training College interview for the 2020/2021 academic year will start from 22nd to 30th of September 2020 for the three nurses training programs.
The successful applicants who made it to the Ho Nurses Training Interview stage will get a text message containing the specific date for your 2020 Nurses training interview at least a week to the interview. After the interview, the interview results are expected to be published on the online admission portal and on the notice board of the nursing training college.
Recommended: Ho NTC Interview Questions
Ho Nurses Training Interview List
The Ho Nurses Training interview list will be posted at the Ho Nurses Training notice board. You can visit the Ho Nurses Training campus to check the interview list. The successful applicant who made it to the interview stage will receive an SMS notification confirming the specific date of the interview.
Nurses Training Interview Requirements
Applicants are expected to carry the under-listed items to their interview venue on the day of the interview. As such, it’s important to get these items available in advance.
- Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and printout their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
- Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event where an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
- Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
- Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along with the mobile phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
- Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificates. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
- Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be GHS 100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will, however, communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
Recommended: Ho NTC Interview Questions
To help candidates perform well in the forthcoming interview, we’ve put together the likely nursing training college interview questions and answers for your practice. All you have to do is download or bookmark this page for your studies.
Be informed that these questions are frequently asked nurses training interview questions. They are put together to prepare you for what to expect in your interview. We wish all applicants a success.
Ho Nurses Training Admission List 2020
The Nursing Training College Ho admission list and admission letter will be released from the 22nd to 30th of September 2020. Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to pay their admission acceptance fee and download their admissions letters, using the portal to view your academic progress and financials.
How To Check Nursing Training Admission Status
To check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Go to Nurses Training College application status checker portal at https://ntcho.edu.gh/
- Enter your Application Reference in the field provided,
- Then click the “Check Status” button to access your application status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of Ho Nurses Training College.
Nurses Training Courses Well Explained
Tertiary Ghana has gathered all the information you need on the various Nursing training courses In Ghana to earn your Nursing degree, diplomat or certificate.
The truth is there are many different levels of nursing courses and many specialties and job titles under each umbrella. So Nursing is not exactly one-size-fits-all. There are precise path and various nurse education requirements you will need to meet to pursue the position you have your sights set on.
So how is an aspiring nurse supposed to navigate this course? Don’t be intimidated by the many programs you have come across. When it all comes down to it, the nursing hierarchy is not as confusing as it may seem to you.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news