Applying to Ghana Christian University College is very easy. The information below will serve as a guide in the application process. Both Ghanaian Students and International Students can apply
With our online Application, simply click on the “APPLY NOW” button to be taken to the online application form. Fill it with all required details and submit. Your details will be processed within 48 hours after application for qualifying applicants. Make sure accurate information is provided on the form to facilitate processing admission.APPLY NOW
Visit Main Campus
Registration can also be done by visiting the main campus of Ghana Christian University College on the Adenta – Dodowa Road before the toll both for purchase and completion of forms. Contact us for more details on the directions.
Applicants within Accra and Tema can have application forms delivered to them at their respective destination for free. However, those outside the reach of Accra, can have admission forms delivered to them through a courier service provider free of charge after paying for the admission form.
- The Admission forms is GH₵ 100 for Ghanaian applicants and $50 for foreign applicants.
Ghana Christian University College 2023/2024 Admission Application, Applying to Ghana Christian University College is very easy. The steps below will serve as a guide in your application process.
- All applicants are required to apply online (ghanacu.net/apply).
- They are also required to scan and email passport pictures, and photocopies of relevant documents/certificates.
- All information to be submitted to the following email address:[email protected]
Ghana Christian University College Admission Requirements
Category A: GCE/SSCE/WASSCE Holders
- Holders of 5 GCE Level credits plus at least two (2) Levels and a pass in General Paper OR
- Six (6) SSCE/WASSCE passes in three (3) Core Subjects: (English Language, and Mathematics, plus either Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) relevant Electives subjects with not below D (for SSSCE) or C6 (WASSCE) in any of the six.
- DBS Applicants: Four (4) SSSCE/WASSCE passes (including English and Mathematics) not below C6 plus at least three (3) passes in related DBS subjects
Category B: Diploma Holders: Must possess a Diploma from a recognized accredited institution with at least credit in English and Mathematics at GCE Level or WASSCE/SSSCE passes (not below C6).
Category C: Teacher Diploma, 3-Year Post Secondary or Four (4) Year Certificate holders with at least GCE O Level Credit or SSSCE/WASSCE passes in English and Mathematics.
Category D: Mature Students: Must be at least 25 years by 1st August 2023 with at least passes in English and Mathematics at GCE Level or SSSCE/WASSCE and must pass the College Entrance Examination.
A certified true copy of the Birth Certificate is required
TWO-YEAR NON-TERTIARY HIGHER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME: Pastoral Ministry Entry Requirements:- (Full-Time or Weekend) SSCE/WASSCE holders whose total aggregate of Six (6) subjects are between 26-36 including English & Mathematics. Holders of five (5) GCE level or WASSCE/SSSCE passes or more including English and Mathematics. Mature Students: Must be at least 25 years by 1st August 2023 with at least BECE with a pass in English and must pass the College Entrance Examination. A certified true copy of Birth Certificate is required.
Ghana Christian University College
Address: P. O. Box DD 48, Dodowa
Telephone Number: 0303-252042
Email Address: [email protected]
University Website: https://ghanacu.org