|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates, Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 04, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Estimated Number of Applications Received: 39
George Brown College is pleased to invite eligible international students who are interested in pursuing a degree at the university to apply for a range of International Awards and Scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session.
These scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students based on their academic performance and are available for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at the university.
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023 are available to students who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with a valid Study Permit.
- Must be able to provide evidence of academic excellence.
- Must be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA ranging between 2.5 and 3.5, depending on the specific scholarship/award program being considered.
- Must have actively participated in activities that have contributed to other students, their Department/School, and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee waivers/discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
How to Apply
To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2023, students must apply by selecting the International Center Scholarships option through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in a program as an International Student.
If you have any questions regarding specific awards or the application process, please contact us at [email protected].