To apply and study Dental Therapy at the Garden City University College, there are some eligibility factors you need to consider. We have included all the details on how to become eligible to study Dental Therapy at the Garden City University College in this article. Check out the eligibility factors on Medical Laboratory Technology.
Study Dental Therapy at the Garden City University
Below are the details on how to become eligible to study Dental Therapy at the Garden City University College. Applicants must have either:
1. Candidates must have at least credit passes in three (3) core subjects at WASSCE / SSSCE Level: Integrated Science, Mathematics, and English Language.
2. At least credit pass in three (3) Elective subjects including Biology, Chemistry, and Physics or Elective Mathematics.
3. Registered Dental Surgery Assistants (RDSA) with three year post qualification practical exposure will receive exemptions from the level 100 and 200 courses and be eligible for admission to level 300.
4. Dental Nurses with equivalent Qualifications and one-year post qualification practical exposure will receive exemptions from the level 100 and 200 courses and be eligible for admission to level 300.
5. Registered General Nurses will be placed at level 200.
6. Mature applicants must be at least 25 years at the time of admission and must possess either five credit at GCE O-Level including English Language and Mathematics or WASSCE/SSSCE with at least credit pass in three core subjects (English, Mathematics and Integrated Science) plus three elective subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics).
7. Foreign students may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those stated above, provided they are proficient in English.
8. All applicants would be interviewed and admission will be based on Performance at the interview in addition to their academic qualification.
9. The student shall be in good health.