We are pleased to announce that the application for the Sheffield Hallam University 2023-2024 Undergraduate and Masters Transform Together Scholarships programme is now open.
To apply for the Sheffield Hallam University 2023-2024 Undergraduate & Masters Transform Together Scholarships programme, please follow the instructions provided below.
Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships Benefits
Sheffield Hallam University’s Transform Together Scholarships offer the following benefits:
- A 50% reduction in tuition fees for postgraduate courses and each year of undergraduate study.
- An incentive package that includes opportunities to become an alumni ambassador in your home country, social and learning events with other scholars, and a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie.
- Scholars who succeed in their application will be required to represent the university in various activities throughout the academic year and after graduation.
Qualification Requirements for Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships
To qualify for the Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships, the following requirements must be met:
- Be an international or European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student.
- For postgraduate courses, you must have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or its equivalent in your honours degree and meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- For undergraduate courses, you must have met the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must complete each year of study to continue receiving the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies and able to pay any additional fees required for your course, such as field trips.
You are not eligible to apply if you are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider, studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media, business, law and social sciences, or Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths.
However, you can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Every applicant must understand the following terms and conditions before applying for a scholarship at Sheffield Hallam University. The scholarships are awarded based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form, and the selection process is competitive.
All applicants must submit evidence of their academic achievement as stated on their scholarship application. The evidence must be in the form of a transcript or certificate, showing the final result with percentage/GPA/CGPA before the scholarship closing date.
When filling out the online scholarship application form, each applicant must provide their eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number, which is given to them by the University after their course application has been processed. Failure to provide this number may result in disqualification from the scholarship.
Sheffield Hallam University reserves the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have provided their Student Identifier number on their scholarship application form.
To apply for the Transform Together scholarship at Sheffield Hallam University, please follow the below steps.
Firstly, apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam University by visiting their online prospectus. Make sure to check that you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria before applying.
Once you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, you can apply for the scholarship online using the link provided. The application deadline is 01 November 2022.
In addition to the online application, you are required to send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by the deadline of 01 November 2022.
After the application deadline, you will be notified of the outcome within one month. Please note that the scholarship is competitive, and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.