The ministry of health has outlined the 2022 nursing training requirement for every nursing training school in Ghana. These requirements cover documents needed to basic things like dress code. Nevertheless, each schools requirement may differ slightly. This article provides the most necessary things without which your interview may not be allowed.
Applicants are expected to carry the under-listed items to their interview venue on the day of the interview. As such, it’s important to get these items available in advance.
Samlee Nursing and Midwifery Training College 2022 Interview Requirements
Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and print out their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event that an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport-size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along with the mobile phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificates. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be GHS 100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will, however, communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
How to prepare for Samlee Nursing and Midwifery Training College 2022 Interview
- How can I introduce myself during the interview?
- A Quick Guide to Introducing Yourself in an Interview
- Start by researching the company and your interviewers.
- Dress appropriately for the interview.
- Avoid distractions and keep eye contact.
- Be confident and comfortable.
- Be aware of body language.
- Prepare what to say.
- Rehearse our introduction with a friend.
- How should I wear my hair to a nursing interview?
- Keeping your hair as simple as possible is ideal for a nursing interview. For example, you could wear your hair up in a neat ponytail if you have longer hair, or if you have shorter hair you could wear it down but styled neatly. Avoid wearing fancy or large hair clips or other hair accessories.
- However, this sort of information is just as critical in assessing a potential employee’s “fit” as their skill set. In short, I make it a key objective to delve into this very subject.