- Closing date for 2020/2021 nursing/nurses training college admission is around April/May and may be extended to July of 2020. Always check with the Ministry of Health to confirm the actual closing date.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch that is close to you at a cost of One Hundred Ghana cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, Text message alerts and all other correspondence).
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a PIN.
- Have a phone number and an e-mail address. You dont need to create a new one. You can use your old email address for this.
- Use your PIN code to access the application form.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements for nurses training College will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Few Tips For Nurses Training Admission Forms
Choose institutions that reflect what you want to study.
Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance or rejection.
Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
In this day and age of social media you must remember to manage your online presence.
It will be in your best interest to go to the admissions office in person to find out about any updated information.
It is very important not to miss any deadlines.
Go over the application fully before you finally submit and make sure you have provided all required information.
Make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
You can also whatsapp admin for more guidelines.