The following are the Courses Offered At Maase Offinso Nursing Training College as well as the details of admission requirements.
The Courses offered in Maase Offinso Nurses Training College are as follows:
- Registered General Nursing
- Registered Community Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Registered Midwifery (Females only)
How to apply to Maase Offinso Nursing Training College 2022 2023
1. Purchase the application form from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh