How To Retrieve Lost BECE or WASSCE Certificate

By | September 11, 2020

Th best and most recommended way you can retrieve your misplaced or damaged West African Examinations Council (WAEC) BECE or WASSCE certificate in Ghana.

Currently, the West African Examination Council does not issue duplicate certificates. This means that once your certificate has been given to you by your School there is no way WAEC will reissue another certificate when it gets lost or damaged.

WAEC, however, now issues Attestation of Results for certificates that have been misplaced or damaged. The Attestation of the result is as valid as the original lost or damaged certificate.

READ: Disregard September School Reopening Date – MOE

The Council only issues Attestation of Results to individual candidates or persons for their possession. The Attestation when ready must be collected personally by applicants from the Offices of WAEC in Accra or your region.

The non-profit-making organization requires applicants to provide the following details for the issuance of Attestation;

  • Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
  • The Name, Month and Year of Examination
  • Your Index Number
  • Passport photograph.
  • A valid identification document.
  • GH¢350.00 Subject to review by the council.

Click here to fill your online Attestation Result request form and enter the necessary details as required.


Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news

2 thoughts on “How To Retrieve Lost BECE or WASSCE Certificate

  1. Pingback: WAEC Begins Investigations Into Allegations of Examination Malpractices - Tertiary Ghana

  2. Pingback: WAEC To Start Conducting Online Exams To Stop Leakages - Tertiary GH

Leave a comment