The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana would like to inform all candidates who sat for the Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based) in November that the results, as approved by the 15th governing Board, have been released.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana wishes to inform Candidates who sat for following examinations that the results, as approved by the 14th Governing Board, have been released:
- January, – Post Basic Nursing Online Licensing Examination
- Nurse Assistant (Preventive) (NAP) Licensing Examination
- Nurse Assistant (Clinical) (NAC) Licensing Examination in November 2018
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery Online Licensing Examination in March
- NAC/NAP licensing examination held in June
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) licensing examination October,
- RCN, RMN, RM and PNNM held in August/September,
- Sierra Leonean RM & RGN held in November, .
- Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based) in September
- NAC/NAP licensing examination held in November
- Post-Basic (CCN, PON, OPN, PHN, EN, NP) Online Licensing Examination in December
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the Regional Offices of the Council to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of fifteen(15.00) Ghana Cedis to access their results online.
This Result is for November Nurse Assistant (Clinical and Preventive) Examinations. For other results please talk to any of our offices for assistance.
How to Check Nursing Licensing Results Online
Please follow the instructions below to access our results:
Please follow the instructions below to access your results:
- Go to http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
- Click on Online Services>>Exam Result
- Enter the Secret Code together with the serial number (the serial number is a 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card).
- please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 1234578912301235.
- Key in your index number in the index number fill-box.
- Click on “check results” to display your results.
- Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on “register now“)
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.
Solution to Candidates Experiencing Challenges with the Result Checking Process
It has come to the attention of the Nursing and Midwifery Council that some Candidates are experiencing challenges with the log-in process of checking results online.
Kindly note the following;
1. Scratch the result-checking scratch card to reveal the secret code
2. Key in the secret code together with the serial number (the serial number is the 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card)
3. Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
4. Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
5. Click on ‘check results’ to display your results.
For further information, kindly contact us via email@example.com
Contact Best Campus Market to purchase the result checker scratch card at a cool GHS 15.00. Payment will be done through MTN mobile money or Vodafone Cash after which the Serial number of the scratch card will be sent to your via text message or Whatsapp message.
Contact Number: 0248208166/0207054873
Name: Best Campus Market