This procedure is straight to the point and saves you the trouble on how to check Nov/Dec index numbers. For a special non-existent WAEC index number checker 2020.
Your Nov/Dec index number 2020 can be accessed if you log into the official WAEC website. In addition to this, remember that the Nov/Dec index number is not only useful when writing your exams. You will also need the Nov/Dec index number when you are doing your result check when the results are released. This means that you need to keep your Nov/Dec index number memorized for when the time comes.
HOW TO CHECK NOV/DEC INDEX NUMBER
- Visit the WAEC Nov/Dec registration website
- Enter your Invoice Number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘fetch Index sheet’ to access the Number
- Click on the print icon 🖶 to save the soft copy.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR NOV/DEC EXAM CENTERS
Once you have checked your Nov/Dec index number as described above, the next thing to do would be to check for the examination center so that you can know where you will be writing each paper in advance. Inasmuch as reading and revising for your exams is important, mental preparation and settled state is crucial as you ready yourself for the exam. For you to be sure of the centers therefore here is how to go about it.
- Log into WAEC Registration Portal using the link below.
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Fill in your index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centers.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news