The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of Ghana would like to inform all candidates who sat for the Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination (Paper Based) that the NMC results for 2023 approved by the 15th governing Board, have been released.
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the Regional Offices of the Council to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of fifteen(20.00) Ghana Cedis to access their results online.
This Result is for November Nurse Assistant (Clinical and Preventive) Examinations. For other results please talk to any of our offices for assistance.
How to Check NMC Results Online
Here is how to check nmc results online
- Go to http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
- Click on Online Services>>Exam Result
- Enter the Secret Code together with the serial number (the serial number is a 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card).
- please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 1234578912301235.
- Key in your index number in the index number fill-box.
- Click on “check results” to display your results.
- Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on “register now“)
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.
Solution to Candidates Experiencing Challenges with the NMC Result Checking Process
It has come to the attention of the Nursing and Midwifery Council that some Candidates are experiencing challenges with the log-in process of checking results online.
Kindly note the following;
1. Scratch the result-checking scratch card to reveal the secret code
2. Key in the secret code together with the serial number (the serial number is the 5-digit number displayed at the bottom of the scratch card)
3. Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
4. Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
5. Click on ‘check results’ to display your results.
For further information, kindly contact us via [email protected]
Where can I get NMC result checker?
Contact Best Campus Market to purchase the result checker scratch card at GHS 20.00. Payment will be done through MTN mobile money or Vodafone Cash after which the Serial number of the scratch card will be sent to you via text message or Whatsapp.
Contact Number: 0248208166/0207054873
Name: Best Campus Market
What is the passing score for NMC CBT?
NMC CBT Passing Score:
An applicant must score at least 68% in the overall aggregate of both Part A and Part B. For Part A out of 15 questions, 14 are to be answered correctly i.e., 90% passing score is necessary. In part B at least 35 questions are to be answered correctly to get pass.
Is 2023 NMC result out?
Yes NMC result for 2023 is out and candidates can check thier result online using the NMC portal.