The Gushegu Nursing Training College Admission Office has released the Admission Application Forms Deadline/Closing Date for the 2022/2023 Academic year.
The Ministry of Health has officially released the online admissions application for Gushegu Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms. Applications are thus formally invited from potential individuals for admission to any of Ghana’s Public Health Training Institutions. Nursing Training Forms for the next academic year are now available for purchase.
Do you wish to read any programme at the Gushegu Nursing Training College for the next Academic year? Are you searching information regarding Gushegu Nursing Training College Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic year? This page is the solution to your stress. Find the convenient way to track and secure your Awaiting Forms to Gushegu Nursing Training College.
Gushegu Nursing Training College 2022/2023 Awaiting Forms; Applications are invited from qualified and interested applicants for admissions into Gushegu Nursing Training College. All applicants are to read the procedures carefully and apply before the closing date of application.
Who Qualifies For 2022/2023 Gushegu Nursing Training College Admission:
- WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three(3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
- SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three(3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study
- Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and PASSES in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2022 WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply.
Gushegu Nursing Training College Forms 2022/2023
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)orGhanaCommercialBank(GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No post age envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log into and gain access to the application form to be fill.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
- The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process- whether qualified or not, an invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
NB: Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc.) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his/her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
*The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Nurses Training Courses Well Explained
1. Nursing assistant (CHN, HAC)
Nursing assistants also go by the title of nursing aides or CNA (Certified Nursing Assistants). These professionals of nurses are on the frontline of contact between medical staff and patients and the role can serve as a starting point for many nurses. Nursing assistants bathe their patients and help them dress, eat, use the bathroom, and perform other daily activities. They measure vital signs and listen to their patient’s health concerns and transfer patients between beds and wheelchairs. They also visit their patients at home to give care to them. Immunization, weighing and school health screening are usually done by CHNs.
2. Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered general nurses (RNs) tend to be the group most people associate with the term “nurse.” They assume a wide variety of roles in inpatient care. They are responsible for recording patient medical history, monitoring symptoms and medical equipment, administering medicine, establishing or contributing to a plan of care, performing diagnostic tests, and collaborating with doctors in the hospital setting.
3. Registered Community Nurse (RCN)
Registered Community Nursing is a three-year diploma program whose primary duties are to educate the public about health and safety-related issues, immunization, home visits, and also to function as Registered Nurse (RN) when found in the hospital settings. RCNs are certified by the Nursing and Midwifery Council to practice.