The Ghana Education Service has released the postings of 2020/2021 Newly Trained Teacher Trainees.
The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) announced it has released the much-awaited appointment letters in a statement dated December 3, 2020.
How to check GES appointment letter
The Service, however, indicated that letters can be accessed on its promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh here for GHC10.00.
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your voucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
“Appointees expected to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives” it added.
Recommended: How To Fill NMC 2020 Induction Form
Documents Required at the Regional Education Office
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news