Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education 2020/2021 Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released. How to Check Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education Admission Application Status.
The management of the Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The admission list is simply the names of successful applicants who were offered provisional admission into an educational institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after conducting admission screening exercise and cut off point check. Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on the portal for admission into the college for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the school to check your admission status in case you are not clear about something.
Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education 2020/2021 Admission List / Application Status
Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
Nb: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Or visit the College’s notice board to check your name.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of Evangelical Presbyterian College of Education.