The 2022 Assin Foso College of Education Admission Closing date has been scheduled to close on the 31st July 2022 at 11:59 PM.
To start your registration, see the Assin Foso College of Education Admission Forms 2022/2023 – Instructions & Guidelines.
Note that, once the Assin Foso College of Education Admission Application Portal is closed, new applicants will not be able to submit application forms. So register now while the Assin Foso College of Education applications are still ongoing.
ASSIN FOSO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION 2022 ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
The admission requirements specified by the College before offering the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme are as follows:
1. WASSCE Holders MUST pass with CREDIT PASSES. It means that (A1-C6)
2. The PASSES should comprise six (6) subjects: Three (3) Core subjects & three (3) Elective subjects.
3. The Core subjects MUST include English Language and Mathematics.
4. The Elective subjects should be relevant to the course of study.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Assin Foso 2022/2023 ADMISSION
1. Online Application Procedure: Applicants will first make a payment of Two Hundred Cedis (GH¢200.00) into the Colleges of Education Ghana Account at any branch of The Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited nationwide.
Admission forms can be purchased through all mobile money wallets with the short code *924*8#
2. After a successful payment, applicants will be given the following information that will aid the next stage:
a. Personal Identification Number (PIN).
b. An Admission Application Serial Number.
Colleges of Education offering Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
c. The Admission website Address admission.coeportal.edu.gh
3. The PIN and Serial Number will give you the access to fill out the online application form on the website.
4. All applicants are required to select three (3) Colleges of their choice for their Programme and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Things To Note When Applying For Assin Foso College Of Education
The National Conference Of Principals Of Colleges Of Education has outlined the following details that prospective applicants must note before applying for admission.
•Application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
•After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
*Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
*Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
•Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African
Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.