How to Apply for University of Ghana Legon 2023/2024 Admissions.To apply for University of Ghana admission for the 2023 academic year, prospective applicants are expected to meet some basic requirements.
Every applicant must meet the University of Ghana admission requirements and make sure they check the cut-off points for the various UG courses and programmes in order to increase their chances of getting admitted.
How to Apply for University of Ghana Legon Admissions
The steps to apply for the University of Ghana, Legon are as follows:
- Determine your eligibility: Make sure you meet the admission requirements for the program you wish to apply for.
- Obtain an application form: You can get an application form online or in person at the University of Ghana Admissions Office.
- Fill out the application form: Be sure to provide all the required information, including your personal and academic details, and any relevant documents.
- Submit the application form: You can submit the completed application form and required documents either online or in person at any post office in Ghana. Remember to buy Legon EMS for your application posting.
- Pay the application fee: You will need to pay a fee to complete your application. This can be done online or in person at the Admissions Office.
- Wait for a response: The University of Ghana will review your application and notify you of their decision. If you are accepted, you will receive information about how to enroll and register for classes.
NB: Documents submitted will not be returned.