The Management of Accra College of Education (AcCE) is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for Accra College of Education 2023 recruitment for various positions.
It added that 25th May 2023 is the closing date for submission of Application by interested and qualified applicants.
The Accra College of Education is a Public Tertiary Teacher Education institution in the Greater Accra region in Ghana.
The management of the Public Tertiary Teacher Education institution said it’s inviting application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of;
1. Securiy Guard at Accra College of Education
- The Candidate must possess the 5 school certificate GCE “O” level credit or 6 WASSCE/SSSCE passes including English Language.
*Candidate must be physically fit and not below 20 years.
2. Administrative Assistant at Accra College of education
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree in Administration/Social Science/Management etc, awarded by a recognized tertiary institution.
- Applicants must hold higher National Diploma or University Diploma or it’s equivalent with at least FOUR (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to type and be a Computer literate.
3. Counsellor at Accra College of Education
- The Candidate should possess a good first degree and masters degree in guidance and counselling with relevant work experience.
- High-level analytical skills and demonstrable evidence of competence and considerable experience in dealing with students at the tertiary level.
4. Liberian at Accra College of Education
- Applicants must possess a good first degree plus a postgraduate degree in the relevant subject area.
- Applicants must-have served Junior Assistant Liberian in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/Organization for at least TWO(2) years.