The Council last extended the Nov/Dec registration deadline to September 21, 2020, to enable applicants who amid the outbreak of the locally transmitted coronavirus have not registered for the Private examination.
Download 2020 Nov/Dec Timetable here
The conduct of this year’s WASSCE for Private examination will commence on Monday, October 26, 2020, and end December 17, 2020, nationwide.
HOW TO CHECK NOV/DEC INDEX NUMBER
- Visit the WAEC Nov/Dec registration website
- Enter your Invoice Number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘fetch Index sheet’ to access the Number
- Click on the print icon 🖶 to save the soft copy.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR NOV/DEC EXAM CENTERS
Once you have checked your Nov/Dec index number as described above, the next thing to do would be to check for the examination center so that you can know where you will be writing each paper in advance. Inasmuch as reading and revising for your exams is important, mental preparation and settled state is crucial as you ready yourself for the exam. For you to be sure of the centers therefore here is how to go about it.
- Log into WAEC Registration Portal using the link below.
- Click the “click here for admission notice” link.
- Ignore warning on bottom right by clicking “ignore warning”.
- Fill in your index number or invoice number.
- Click continue to view and print your Nov/Dec centers.
Keep visiting Tertiary Ghana for your most reliable campus news